The F&I Assistant will support our busy Finance and Sales departments by assisting with customer service and handling administrative duties including but not limited to:
• Complete Deal checklists for deals including sign off approval, remediate with F&I Manager all missing items
• Verify all incentives are correct/ check for new programs
• RDR new & CPO units sold, apply for incentives
• Prepare daily deal flow report.
• Ensure down payment has been receipted as detailed in deal.
• Break down deal; submit funding package to the banks. Maximize Fax Funding where available. Update status in CDK to show "Sent to Bank"
• Organize all documents in order of the checklist and scan into CDK.
• Create inventory jackets for trade in vehicles and provide to title clerk
• Load Dealer Trades in CDK FI application and provide to title clerk
• Load Wholesale Deals in CDK FI application and provide to title clerk
• File physical deal documents in Deal Jacket kept at the store.
• Send all FI Product Registration documents to FI AP Clerk at Centralized Office.
• Send Trade Payoff Documents (Authorization for Payoff, copy of secure odometer) to Deal Clerk at Centralized office
• Update status in deal to "Sent to Office" when complete and ready for posting
• Review open deal listing in CDK and make inquiries of Finance Managers as to the status of deals in connection with deal clerks
• Remediate any issues with banks on missing, incomplete, incorrect documents with assistance from F&I managers.
• Remediate any deal related issues from accounting
• Process UPS Shipments of all funding packages.
• File Receipts of Deal proceeds in Deal Jackets
• File Car Deals after funding and title/registration has been confirmed.
• Verify accuracy of Pending Deals in Fast Lane and remediate with F&I Manager as needed
• Participate in weekly CIT and Vehicle Receivables review.
Must have stable prior experience in a Clerical/Administrative position, preferably with automotive dealership background and exposure to car deals/finance contracts. Must be organized, self-directed, have excellent attention to detail, and be a team player. Customer service is Priority ONE.
Corp hiring req's: 18 years of age, able to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen,
College degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED required
24999 SE Stark St, Troutdale, OR
Full time, Monday through Friday position. Pay commensurate with experience, full benefits, career advancement opportunities, and a fun work environment.
How To Apply
Apply online at www.tonkin.com/jobs, or email us your resume.